Friday, May 23, 2014

kumari's crossdressing family

It was nice to tell a good iincident connected with cross dressing: my name is kumar i am from chennai i am 35 years old i was married to my wife sumi last year . We were living in a nice home in adayar it is a 3 bed room building. We were very friendly and we did not disclose anything from my side that i cross dresser .life went on very well and i totally forgot cros dressing . And since sumi is gorgeous and very beautiful she is 6 feet just one inch lesser than me. She is not fair like me she is dark only. I will look like a athlete where as she is little fat and she is very jovial she use to talk about her college days and tell about boys who were interested in her. Life went on like this when one fine day my in laws came to my house. My father in law was a college professor and mother in law was police inspector andtwo brother in law one is studying in college fashion technology second year and another one is studying 12th standard. They came to see us for 3 day trip. After they came in the early morning i asked them to take rest and i went to office to look after my business .that day i had important work and so i was busy in the work. Suddenly i got a urgent meet in mumbai so i went informing my wife sumi that i will reach home next day only . She was not upset and i could see her happiness . I thought may be her family is there so she is0happy. I went to mumbai in the next flight but when i was landing i heard a message from my friend that the person arranging meeting died and so meeting cancelled. With disappointment once again i came to chennai. and directly went to home.
When i went inside i could hear lot of sound from bangels. I thought where is the sound coming since my wife usually dont wear it. So i went inside with surprise the door was locked unusually i had a key and opened the door slowly and i got the surprise of my life. I could not believe my eyes i got excited to see my father in law and brother in law were standing with full make up like a lady.they all were wearing red saree and matching blouse they were wearing 20 banglesand anklets and they had a big wig and they were wearing 4 to 5 chains and a were looking completely like a beautiful lady . I was seeing and could not believe it. And out of anxiety i shouted and all the three turned and were taken aback seeing me. And the were ashame and calm. And i found two persons came out with shirt and dothi aandthey had mush and crap wig.
I rubbed my eyes in surprise and saw that it was my wife and mother in law. All ladies were dressed as man and all gent as ladies. I could not control myself. All 5 came to me and my wife spoke to me. Dear we as a family cross dress and said now she love to behave like a man and dominate and said that now my mother in law is fil and fil is mil and i have two beautiful sali s. I was speech less and my fil behaved like a lady and went stand behind my mil and she was boldly standin in front of me like a man and my two brother law came and took my two arms and laughing like girls. And said i want to spend time with them. Then i told them i have to say one thing.when sumi said those words i was shocked and i could saw my two brother in laws were holding my hands i said please take your hand bala he said my name is not bala it is priya and brotheres name is lakshmi please call by girls name and to my surprise my fil came near me and told i am your mil and please call me athai i was wondering what to do and my wife sumi can near me told

dear now i am also male and you also male my name is suman and call my mother as mama .
my head became heavy and wondering what i will do and totaly confused .
i said to sumi no suman what is all this dear this is rediculous and i cannot stand it and please ask every one to change to respective positions .
hearing this suman came near me and told dear do you have any desire like this . i said hididng my desire no allthough i had my desire to cross dress but not like this and i was very worried to do in front of others also .
so i said no but suman insisted that dear you should do this and my mama (mil) came and she said hey i thin k you have a desire to do i can see in your eyes. i said no atthai i dont have.
for that she came near me and slapped me in my cheeks and said common you dont call me atthai i am your mama . for a second i was confused and i was frightened . suddenly suman said no father dont hit him he is a nice babe
. and she came near me and said ok now it is time you change yourself toa lady because there cant be two husbands now i am the husband and you are my wife so please change dear
i hesitated and immediately she game me a slap and said
"hey i am now your husband and inspite of repated request you are not obeying me go immidiately and change otherwise you will see a different suman here"
and she ordered her brotheres hey lakshmi and priya change her to a beautiful girl and they said yes brother we will do it and atthai also told i will help and without my permission i was taken inside the make up room

i hesitated and on ce again suman and mama repeatedlly slapped me and i became unconcious and after about one to half an hour
when i woke up i found myself different and i was lying in the bed slowly i got up from the bed and i could here the bangles and anklets sound from me and i was surprised and whe i opened my eyes i could not see myself in mirror and i found a very beautiful girl standing i was having a beautiful long hair up to hip
and i was having ten bangles in each hand and i was wearing a very beautiful ear rings and i was surprised to see the nose ring also and i found myself in a beautiful saree and with matching blowse and it was a costly silk saree of sumi and i was having a nice hip ring and i was wearing a big chain with dollar . for a second i thought o i am living my dream have i become a girl really and i was enjoying it and went out to see in the full view mirror in the bedroom and
i was rotating myself here and there and found myself a beautiful lady
suddely i came to sense and i remembered the things happened one hour before and b efore i could decide any thing suman and mama came and looked me from to p to bottom and told good words about me and mama told dear suman he is livin g every bit a woman now even beautiful than other 3 and mama told common we should give him a name and suman told immideately let us give him the name of kumari and she slapped me and told did you like the name
i said yes sumi and again mama slapped me and told she is not sumi idiot she is your husband suman and she kiked me in my ass
i was humiliated and asked why are you doin g this for this mama told you are not respecting your inlaws and now go and get your respectsfrom your husband and i went and knelt before suman
she took my shoulders and lifted me and she hugged me and kissed me in my llips and told dear behave yourseelf .

and she called lakshmi priya and athai and told common make this bitch ready for me and teach the trade of a woman.
mama(mil) then asked to get a cup of coffee and my athai(fil) said athan i will get you in 5 minutes she said enough of you working today let my daughter in law do it and she asked me to do it and i went to the kitchen and prepared the coffee and priya and lakshmi helped me and i gave it to mama with respect and she said nice cofee and now go and clean the house in one hour and all were sittin g and watching tv and i went inside the house and took the broom and started cleaning the house and i was behaving like a good house wife

priya and lakshmi came and helped a bit and told me anni dont worry you will like
i agreed ok let me be a good house wife and i will do what you have asked me to do
for that they said it is not important do what your husband says and your mama says it is important .
while speaki ng my athai came and asked what was the talk about when my athai came and asked what we three young girls were chatting priya told ma we were just chatting simply . She told priya and lakshmi you go i have to talk to your anni separately.
She came near me and told get ready kumari we are taking you to your in law house . I told her athai how can i come like this hearing this she came near me and took my head and kissed my fore head and told dont worry dear every thing will be ok. So she arranged every one a scorpio to go to their native place to a village near kanchi and every one got ready and i was taken aback when i saw other have changed to their original dress except me and sumi . Now i was taken as a daughter in law and suman as their son . My mother in law came and took me to the make up room and she changed my dress and gave a green silk saree and she changed my wig to a blonde hair which was very long . I was given green ear rings and green nose rings and i wore a green blouse and green bangles and green payal. My mil told you look like a real girl now . And suman came dressed up in a good pant and shirt tugged in and she had a nice boys wig and every one was ready to take me to native and all 6 went to car and surprised to see a couple already inside. And there was a cross dressing couple sitting and i recognised it has my wife s sister and husband0sitting and cross dress and they told me to come in and said i looked beautiful and sister in law said she should be called as sendil uncle and his wife viji Your sister. I thought that some thing is going to happen .as i went in to the car i could find my co brother now sitting as viji was looking more beautiful than me she was having a very nice womanly face and she was wearing the same blue colour sarie and matching ornaments and she was having a very long hair up to her knees and i was very surprised to see and the way she was sitting was delight to watch and senthil athan (my sisiterin law) came near me and kissed me in my cheeks and told me nice you are looking great but not as beautiful as my wife viji saying that she kissed viji in the lips and viji was very shy and did not occur a word and she was just looking at me . after that senthil athan went inside to call every one and i was sittingwith viji and i asked her viji whatis happening to us why they are behaving like this and they are changing us to a girl and viji was just smiling and told me that dont worry kumari every thing will be alright and this is happening for the past year s to me and it is going to be your first experience amd yoo will enjoy it and all my fatherin law mil and our hsusband suman and senthil athan came and sat in the car with us and my brotherin law said they will come by bus. and when i looked at the driver i was surprised to see a girl sitting in drivers seat and when i closely watched it was dinakar viji s brother and when i smiled at he said hai kumari i am selvi and smiled at viji and all 6 of us and selvi started going to our native to kanchi and both suman and senthil athan were talking and they asked us to keep quiet and we were very tierd and slept and when we woke up it was 2 hrs time and we have reached our native house and we went to that house and it was the first time i am comming to the house and i looked at the house it was beautiful and since the journey was tierd all went to sleep but myself and viji was ordered by my inlaws to clean the house and wash the dishes and clean the clothes and cook food and viji was very happy to do it and she lifted the sarry and kept it in the hip and her nice anklets was sounding and her hair was very long and she was enjoying it and she happily ran and did all the job and she finished cooking also with my little help and we both washed our faces and took make up and again took coffee to our respective husbands and viji told we should touch the feet of our husband and after that we should wake up . so i did waht it was told and suman was very happy for me and she asked me to come near the bed and she took the cofee and kept it aside and she took me and kissed deep and i was enjoying it. and she asked good girl do all the work and call me. and after some time we fin ished all the work and it became night and we were decorated once again with new dress and this time it was nighty and we came to our respective bedrooms. and suman was no mood to let me sleep as he was very much in mood and he took me i his arms and kissed me all over the body and she said i am a sexy girl better that viji and we did our routine work between husband and wife and she said kumari tomorrow is speacial day for you you are not going to forget the day . now slep and we will see tomorrow. i was thinking what could be more hornier thatn this. i was thinking of what could happe to me and viji tomorrow. But i started liking to be a wife of my husband suman . I was really enjoying it . In the morning when i woke up i was thinking what to do next and i finished bathing and again i dressed0my self in a green chudi for the first time and came out. All members of the family came to hall. It was me and viji were in chudi and our husbands suman and sentiil athan were in shirt and dothi. My athai (fil) also in green saree and my mama (mil) was also in dothi and white shirt. My mama said : dear all today is age attending ceremony of my daughter priya (my bil ) and as a cross dressing family we have to make this function . And my mama went to tv room along with suman and sentiil and asked all 4 including lakshmi (bil) to go and get ready priya .so all 4 cd woman went to priya room. My athai took priya s hand said priya from today you will be called as priya sri .and we started making her a lovely girl. She is short and lean and she was very beautiful and she said she want to wear chudi for that i said priya sri today is your age attending ceremony . So you should wear half saree and we gave a silk half saree in gold colour and gold colour blouse and bangles and gold anklets and we placed her a wig with very long hair up to knees and she was looking nice and we gave nice make up and kept jasmine and rose flowers in hair and she was looki ng very beautiful and when she walked her anklets and bangles were making sounds and i told her . Dear which lucky person is going to marry such beautiful0girl and i smiled and all said priyasri is very beautiful. priya sri was looking gorgeous and we four ladies are looking in amazing sense. then viji (co brother) told to me hey what you are saying she is not that beautiful and i am the beautiful lady present here and hearing this lakshmi standing near by told mother (my fil) viji anni is talking bad about priya sri for that athai (fil
) became angry and she came near viji and slapped her hard and said you bitch how dare you talk like that to her
viji: i was just telling the fact
athai: you rotten bitch how dare you say that to me
saying that she took hold of her hair in the left hand and hold her head and slapped in both the cheeks in the right hand viji became very afraid
viji: sorry athai i am really sorry
athai: wait i will call my son and she called senthil athan
senthilathn: what happe mum
athai: your wife is not behaving properly you should teach her good manners
senthiathan: mum let us finish the function then we will take care of the bitch tomorrow and he came near viji and told behave properly you bitch.
viji: i am falling at your feet pls pardon me.
athai: for time being you go we will see tomorrow
then we all took priya sri to th centre of hall where people are sitting
my husband suman mama(mil) and three neighbours were sitting in chair and we ladies sat on the floor
i found that all three sitting were called rama uncle krishnan uncle and ganesh uncle all are cross dressed. and i could not believe that all are really woman
and their respectiv husbands changed to female were present and they are indu jayanthi and viji aunties and they were sitting with us and the function has started and priyasri came and sat in the centre of the hall in the chair and before sitting she took the blessings of myhusband senthil athan my mama and other neighbours.

priya sri was looking beautiful and a person came inside and he was mahesh and he was a doctor and mama introduced him to all of us he was 6 feet tall and well built man and he was the only person in original gender. and he came and kissed priyasri in the lips and told dear all i want to marry this beautiful girl and at that time all wer e shocked
mama thought for a while and told us ok mahesh is a good man he is a doctor and earns well let us give our daughter to him afterher studies
priya sri in the mean time was shoked to see the happening s and told me akka i want to talk to doctor separetly
so we arranged a separate room for both of them
mahesh : dear tell me what is the matter why are you very sad
do you not like me
priyasri: i lkike you very much but understand mahes that i am a boy cross dressed how i can make you enjoy
mahesh: dont worry dear i found a new medicine and i will try on you
priyasri : what is that
mahesh : dont bother and gave 30 pills to her priya now take this tablets and take two per hour and let us see the results
priya sri: pls tell me what is it
mahesh: do what i say later i will tell you
mow every one is waiting common let us go and finish your ceremony
when priya sri and mahesh came every one was looking at them
all girls came and took beautiful priyasri to the chair and every one started the function by giving sandal paste on the chin and giving kunkum on the fore head and arthi was taken and the function went on well for 4 hours
and i could see priya sri taking tables regularly one hour and i asked her what is it priya

she said anni i will tell you at night
so the function went on well and all guest have gone. it was night 9 and my husband told me to go and sleep with priya sri since this is her first night after festival
myself and priya sri went to a separate room and i asked
priya sri are you going to sleep with saree or are you going to wear night dress she said she is going to to wear night dress
i found unusually her hair has become long and i was thinking how can wig grow or my eyes have become drowsy
so i said priya sri dear remove your wig and when she removed it i wa s surpriese d to see a long orignal hair of priya and asked how is it possible to grow such a long hair in 5 hours
priya sri: anni this is some medicine gave by mahesh i am taking this
kumari: why did you take it .
priya: i want to becomne woman completly and i want to marry mahesh so i am trusting him.
kumari: ok lets talk about this tomorrow
priya started removing her dress and i could hardly believe that a small breast has grown to her
and i was eager to see her hips which has increased in size
and when she removed her underwear i could see her pennis still there
i thought some thing happening to priya and i was intersted in knowing it.
then we both slept
next day when i woke up i could not believe my own eyes i was seeing priya sri with a beautiful hair up to her legs and she was having nice breast and she showe me that her pennis has gone and now she was having vagina .
i could not hide my surprise and was happy that priyasri has become complete woman and my dick has grown strong looking at a beautiful priyasri
priyasri was also very happy she took bath immideately and went to make up room and took a top and jeans and i could see her figur 38 24 38 nice structure
priyasri was combing her hair and it was silky soft and it was really a miracle and i was enjoying it. after seeing priya sir with a beautiful tops and jeans i was out of my control and my private organ started becoming big and my chudi was stopping it otherwise it would have come out without my permission.
priya sri. what happen to you anni ?
me: i am fine what is it priya
priya sri: no it is not i could see your face with more tension and your have some problem with your dick as well
me: no priya nothing
priya: your lips are saying it but not your mind what happen anni please tell me now
me: priya let me say openly i became very exited seeing you as a female girl and you become completely a girl
yesterday you were boy but today by miracle you became a girl and i am awstuck by your beauty.
priya came near me and touched my hands and told me anni dont get excited i am always an admirer of you and i always like it if i were a female earlier i would have married with you .
i was surprised and at the same time excited , priya, what you are saying, please come again
priya: anni now i am a girl and i want to be with you
me: priya why you want to marry mahesh and now you say you have a crush on me
priya : anni it is not the case i love mahesh buti love you more than anything now
being a cross dresser myself i want to marry a cross dresser and enjoy and now you are a pefect match for me
i was dumstuck by the words and i said what happen to mahesh
priya:forget him we weil look in to the matter i said ok lets forget it we will think about it
priya: anni come lets go out
me : wait priya i will change to mens dress and come
after few minutes myself and priyasri went outside and we took a cab and went to kodaikanal
there we took a suit room in hotel monarch and priya said now i am very happy .
piya: now lets stay here for some time and enjoy
i was worrying what will happen at home but i totally forget everything and totally focused at priya now
priya: first marry me kumar i want to marry simply by tieng this yellow sting.
me: i did as what he told and and i told after marriage we should have sex
priya ok i am ready dear
so i went near her and kissed her hard in the lips and i started removing all her dress and i also removed my dresswe enjoyed it for some time and after 3 days priya said dear kumar now i want you to cross dress for me
me: i am waiting for it dear
priya : then dear take out the suitcase and take green tops and white jeans i like it very much
me: i said as you please and after half an hour i dressed in a top and jeans and i had my wig and i was having loose hairs and i was wearing two bandgles on left hand and one watch in right hand and i was wearing two dazling ear rings and one nose ring like sania mirza and i have a big butt naturally and it was giving me extra beauty for me .
when i came out and stood in front of priya she told wow you look great
now i will change to a male dress and i will dominate you and you will be my wife
i happily agreed to the chance
next she took the yellow thread from her neck and she tied me and said now on wards you are my cd wife and i hop you like it
i said i like it very much but you give me a cd name as well
and she told ok from now onwards you will be called as abinayasri .
i felt happy for my new name and so i was in heaven thinking that i will never end my cd fictions.
priya said now you are my wife and come and take my blessigs.
she behaved like a husband and i was enjoying it
one way or other i am dominated my woman making me dressed as woman.

priya also told when i am dressed as boy i will be called as ram ok
so ram my husband and me abi went out for a shoping and no one could find me as a cross dresser i was really happy and ram said abi you look goregeous
we happily went out and came to room at night.
we had sex that night as crossdresser and we slept early
next morning wheni woke up i had a shock of my life.
because when i woke up i saw priya changed to male once again and with great worrry i woke up hey what happen
she also woke up and started shouting o no i became boy and was very unhappy
we immideately called mahesh and asked what was happening
mahesh told that it was a new drug and he does not know the feedbacks much.
then now priya completely changed to ram and i thought of changing my female clothes and she said dont worry abi let me continue the medicine now be my cd wife.
and i was surprised because i was not a cd wife to a male before and now i am in such a bad situation
i dont have any other things to say except to accept him hoping he turn to girl again
the whole day he was behaving like a arrogant angry man teasing and humiliating like a bitch he calls me only by bitch he was catching my hair and asked to clean the hotel room and he asked me to massage his legs and he even asked me to play with his tools which i did not agree but he was severely beating me and hitting me and humiliating me and i had no other choice and i did it and
the day went on like that
next day i thought i should return to home because ram was humiliating to the core but suddely that night i found the tablets given by mahesh and i took it and though now let me become a lady and took two pills without his knowledge.

1 comment: